Outside, the air temperature drops and rises, and the same thing happens to your immune system. Winter is merciless when there is a period of viral infections and various diseases associated with climate change. But this does not mean that there is no way to protect your health from viruses. To do this, you just need a yoga Mat and a few preventive posture exercises that will protect you from impending illness and relieve symptoms, if any. To achieve results, you need to take it seriously and perform all techniques moderately. Since your body is already struggling with the signs of a cold, and if you overwork it, it may not affect your body in the best way. Therefore, we never forget about the rest. However, if you feel that you are ready, sit down on your Mat and start performing a few neat, immune-boosting asanas – this will be a great way to use natural methods to fight for good health and a strong immune system.
1. Standing Forward Bend (Uttanasana)
Tilt to the feet (Pulling the back of the body)
Ardha Uttanasana yoga pose
Effect: Uttanasana is one of the primary yoga practices. It fixes stomach torment, conditions the liver, spleen, and kidneys, and soothes menstrual agony. Heartbeat in Uttanasana eases back, mends the spinal nerves. This asana is particularly helpful for hot-tempered individuals — it quiets the mind.
Indications: yoga for degenerative disc disease, ailments of the upper respiratory tract, kidneys, sleep deprivation, weariness, eye weakness(yoga for your eyes), menstrual issue, maladies of the female genital organs, yoga for neuropathy, yoga poses for fertility, yoga poses for intertility.
Contraindications: sicknesses are at the intense stage, wounds to the lower back and knees, high and low circulatory strain, issue of the cerebral blood supply, sciatica, pregnancy. While overextending the knee joint, keep the knees somewhat twisted in the tilt.
2. Downward Facing Dog Beginner (adho mukha śvānāsana)
During the exhibition of the asana, an immense number of muscles and tendons are included, so it has a precious advantage for the whole body.
- Improved blood supply (yoga poses for upper back pain)
- reinforces the shoulder joints
- pose tenderly stretches the spine, being a counteraction of separations and intervertebral hernia (yoga for herniated disc)
- It is shown for joint pain and arthrosis, poor assimilation of calcium and nutrient D, reinforces the heart, unwinds the back, mitigates interscapular torment and issues in the neck. (yoga for neck and shoulder pain)
This is a little rundown of constructive outcomes that you will get when you practice asana routinely.
- during the period
- effects of hypertension
- intraocular pressure issue
- The Dog’s face-down stance is denied during pregnancy following 30 weeks.
3. Seated Spinal Twist (ardha matsyendrāsana)
- tones the liver and spleen
- fortifies the neck muscles,
- improves the state of the shoulder tendons
- relaxes up the shoulder joints
- yoga poses for constipation- improves gut work
- decreases the gut size
- useful for sciatica or separation of the intervertebral plate
- isn’t suggested for individuals experiencing peptic ulcer infection, hernia and thyroid ailments
- it ought not to be accomplished for ladies following 2-3 months of pregnancy
4. Supported Bridge Pose (Salamba Setu Bandhasana)
The Setu Bandha Sarvangasana posture strengthens the posterior surface and reveals the front part of the body, as well as strengthens the back of the neck.
Plus of the asana:
- extends the thoracic spine
- extends the neck, spine
- invigorates the stomach organs
- lungs and thyroid organ
- improves absorption
- soothes back torment
- yoga for tension headaches-migraine
- quiets the psyche
- calms pressure and improves the state of mind (yoga for youthfulness)
- lessens nervousness, weakness.
It is indicated for the treatment of asthma(yoga for asthma), high blood pressure, osteoporosis and, sinusitis.
Contraindications: are injuries to the shoulders and neck.
5. Camel pose Yoga (Ustrasana)
What does the act of this asana do?
- This stance fortifies the muscles of the back
- Knees (yoga poses for bad knees)
- Thighs (yoga for leg pain)
- inside organs
- creates adaptability of the cervical and lumbar spine
- with standard practice, it makes the body solid and enables you to deal with the respiratory framework.
Contraindications for Ustrasana:
- Ustrasana isn’t suggested for wounds
- sprains and genuine ailments of the spine
- neck and knees
- infringing upon cerebral course
- hyperfunction of the thyroid organ
- eye ailments and headaches.
6. Supported Headstand (Salamba Shirshasana)
Salamba Shirshasana (or headstand) gives huge bloodstream to the mind, expanding its movement and usefulness. Improves blood dissemination in the body, positively affecting processing, the sensory system, the respiratory framework, and the faculties. Trains the vestibular contraption, coordination of developments, fortifies the heart.
Salamba shirshasan ought not to be utilized for heart ailments, hypertension, kidney ailments, neck and back wounds, glaucoma, and atherosclerosis. It is likewise not important to practice such a asana without earlier physical preparation.
7. Yoga Plow Pose (Halasana pose)
Halasana is helpful for the strength of the back and legs.
- quiets the psyche
- decreases pressure and exhaustion
- invigorates the stomach organs and thyroid organ(yoga for stomach, yoga for thyroid)
- extends the shoulders and spine
- it is valuable for fruitlessness(yoga poses for intertility), a sleeping disorder, sinusitis
- fix low back torment
- wipes out fat stores in the thighs and guts.
- feminine cycle
- neck and back wounds
- asthma and hypertension
- pregnancy, beginning from the second trimester.
8. Supported fish pose (Matsyasana)
- extends the muscles-flexors of the hip (lumbosacral belt) and the muscles of the intercostal space
- extends and invigorates the stomach muscles and the front of the neck
- invigorates the stomach organs and throat
- loosens up the thyroid organ (yoga for thyroid)
- reinforces the muscles of the upper back and back of the neck.
- high or low weight
- hyperfunction of the thyroid organ
- a sleeping disorder
- genuine wounds to the lower back or neck
- eliminates aggravation and bloodstream in hemorrhoids.
9. Legs Up The Wall Pose (Viparita Karani)
Exercise beneficially affects the body:
- helps the outpouring of lymph
- revives cells and the whole body overall
- standardizes bloodstream and heart muscle
- fortifies the muscles of the arms and legs
- builds blood supply to the cerebrum
- improves memory
- beneficially affects the state of the skin and hair (yoga for hair loss, yoga for acne)
The posture is particularly helpful for individuals who have long haul stool delays(yoga poses for constipation), stomach issues(yoga for stomach), and varicose veins.
Before acing the activity, it is imperative to consider a few contraindications:
- hypertension (high weight)
- infringement of nasal breathing (clog, sinusitis)
- irritation of the eyes or ears
- feminine cycle
- illnesses of the mind, heart
- spinal wounds; thyroid issue
- taking solid meds
- negative behavior patterns (liquor, nicotine) is not permitted, you can not drink espresso before the activity
10. Corpse Pose (Savasana)
Savasana, or the dead man’s posture, is one of the principle yoga stances. She is performed in the wake of finishing a lot of activities.
The utilization of the Shavasana pose:
- builds bloodstream to the muscles of the back and spine
- standardizes pressure
- improves heart work
- gives vitality
- disposes of pressure
- soothes sleep deprivation
- prompts interior congruity
- expands mindfulness
- disregards ordinary stresses.
The length of this asana changes from 5 to 10 minutes.
♩♪♫Turn on the music, relax and enjoy
yoga savasana music:
Thank you for your attention, be happy and healthy ❤