Why do I need breakfast
Breakfast is the first meal after waking up. Scientists believe that Breakfast is the most important part of a person’s diet. Eating in the morning regulates your appetite throughout the day, and also stabilizes your sugar level.
Breakfast is necessary first of all for our brain to better concentrate and improves performance by 30%. If you do not eat breakfast, then your body does not get energy and thus does not Wake up the metabolic processes, can not actively take up the work of splitting fats, but on the contrary, begins to postpone them, hence the excess weight appears.
Before Breakfast, do not forget to drink a glass of water at room temperature, this will help start the metabolic processes in the body.
Fit choice foods will be products made from whole-grain flour, rye or bran bread, high fiber breakfast foods, porridge, eggs, yogurt, cheese, and others.
Next, we will look at the types of breakfasts Top 10 popular breakfast food that are not only delicious but also useful for your health.
1. Oatmeal cereal
Breakfast side dishes. This is an incredibly useful and popular product. Oatmeal is rich in a large number of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients and has useful properties such as: (Hearty breakfast ideas)
- oatmeal cleanses our body of toxins and other unnecessary substances. Since it contains fiber, it normalizes the work of our intestines by cleaning its walls.
- improves the digestive system and accelerates metabolism.
- it is an excellent antidepressant, providing a calming effect, thanks to serotonin, which is popularly called the happiness hormone.
- for those who suffer from hypertension, it is recommended to eat a portion of oatmeal every day.
- oatmeal strengthens the cardiovascular system. beta-glucan, which is present in cereals, affects the reduction of bad cholesterol.
Baked oatmeal with banana and cottage cheese
We will need:
- Oatmeal-4 tablespoons (50 grams),
- fresh cottage Cheese 100 grams,
- 1 medium egg,
- 80 ml milk,
- 1 medium banana,
- berries 50 grams
- honey (to taste)
- Cut the banana into cubes.
- Mix all the other ingredients
- last of all add the berries (you can frozen, but pre-thawed)
- put everything in a silicone mold or a dish with a thick bottom
- bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 30-35 minutes, until Golden brown
2. Easy eggs breakfast
Popular breakfast foods
Scrambled eggs? Fried eggs? The omelet? Boiled eggs? – whatever, that’s all, healthy food for Breakfast. 1 egg-contains up to 6 grams of protein that is absorbed by the body more easily than any other product containing protein. Are you still afraid to eat yolks? – do not, because the yolk is the best natural source of choline, which is very important for the liver and brain. An American Heart Journal study in 2018 published that eating up to 3 eggs a day does not harm your heart.
Pay attention to simple, healthy foods such as berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and other types). They have a low glycemic load, thus not raising blood sugar levels. A serving of berries contains up to 100 calories but contains a large number of anthocyanins and antioxidants that protect the muscle and reduce inflammation. Got on the season of berries-great, if not, then buy safely frozen, but without adding anything, the composition should only be berries.
4. Cottage Cheese breakfast
One of the most significant qualities of curds is its high protein content.
Cottage cheese contains amino acids that help the body produce protein. Likewise, the curd is a crucial wellspring of high-grade protein, that is, amino acids that are important for the body and can not be created independently. Cottage cheese is an amazing wellspring of solid unsaturated fats.
Like other dairy items, curds contains calcium and phosphorus, which reinforce bones and teeth. Likewise, there is sodium in curds, which is essential for directing circulatory strain.
Breakfast food without eggs:
Delicate cheesecakes without eggs
We will need:
- Cottage cheese 400 grams ( the fatter, the better)
- sugar, honey-to taste
- flour (tastier and more tender with rice) – 1-2 tablespoons (+ a little flour for crumbling cheesecakes)
- salt, vanilla sugar, raisins, cinnamon-to taste
- vegetable oil for frying (you can without it, in a non-stick pan)
- If you make it with raisins, soak it for 10 minutes in hot water, then transfer it to a paper towel to remove the water.
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl, add salt, vanilla sugar, honey/sugar to taste, a tablespoon of flour, raisins and mix everything.
- The dough should not stick to your hands, if it does, add more flour, but without fanaticism.
- Make cheesecakes of the desired size, roll in flour.
- Pour the oil into the pan, heat well and lay out our cheesecakes, fry on each side until Golden brown.
5. Greek Yogurt breakfast
foods that start with the letter y
Another product that contains a large amount of protein is Greek yogurt. This is a great alternative to cottage cheese, as it contains a large amount of calcium, which strengthens our immune system and strengthens bones.
It ought not to contain any engineered added substances. The creation procedure of this item is done utilizing live microscopic organisms, for example, bifidobacteria, lactobacilli, and lactic corrosive cokes.
6. Peanut butter breakfast
Peanut paste appeared thanks to a dietitian who made a superfood useful for losing weight and a vegetarian. The people call peanuts a product for the poor, as it is high-calorie and cheap. The paste contains many useful substances, such as:
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, folic acid, omega 3/6/9).(jim strong omega k)
- Essential amino acids.
- Vitamins A, E, K, b group,
- Minerals-iron, calcium, magnesium, and other
- Fiber and dietary fiber.
Nuts the danger of cardiovascular maladies and type 2 diabetes, brings down cholesterol, improves the invulnerable framework and the working of the gastrointestinal tract.
Peanut paste is useful for people who are engaged in sports, as the high protein content helps to build muscle, improve the process of splitting fat and improve liver function, calm your nervous system.
When buying, pay attention to the number of ingredients, the ideal composition is nuts and salt.
7. Avocado breakfast
Avocado-is the best in the presence of unsaturated fats. It contains vitamins A and E, folates, potassium, sterols.
Avocado protects our body from diseases such as:
- heart-related diseases
- it helps us lose weight (breakfast foods with fiber).
- cancer-related diseases
- good for skin and vision
- strengthens our immune system
hot breakfast ideas:
Omelet with avocado and herbs
We will need:
- 4 fresh eggs
- 50 grams of cheese (you can take cream cheese)
- herbs(to your taste)
- 1 ripe avocado
- olive oil
- lemon juice( pour over the greens)
- pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix the greens with the olive oil, salt and pepper
- Cut the greens, salt and pepper, season with oil and pour over the lemon juice
- Beat the eggs and season with salt
- Fry in a pan with well-heated oil
- Sprinkle the finished omelet with cheese (grated on a small grater) or brush with cream cheese, put the greens and pieces of chopped avocado on top.
8. Sprouted grain bread
Whole grain foods for breakfast
Grown grain bread saves practically every one of the substances contained in entire grains: the shell, dietary fiber, germ, nutrients, amino acids, minerals, protein, and so forth.
- slow carbohydrates for satiety and a source of dietary fiber.
- contains b, E, PP vitamins, proteins, and trace elements.
- amino acid balanced composition.
- helps increase hemoglobin, improves blood flow.
- Cleanses our body of toxins.
9. Flaxseed. Flaxseed recipes for breakfast
Flax seeds have a special composition, as they have an increased content of omega-3 and Lignans (hormones that block the action of bad estrogens that can cause diseases such as breast cancer.
Seeds are especially useful for the intestines, as they remove toxins, carcinogens, and cholesterol. They also contain a large amount of selenium, which is often not enough for people living in large cities. Doctors recommend the use of these seeds with kefir to ensure the morning of the confrontation with bacteria. For pregnant women, it is especially useful to use flax seeds – because of the large amount of fiber that helps to cope with constipation.
To get the maximum benefit from eating: add flax seeds to porridge, yogurt, cottage cheese or drink with kefir.
10. Breakfast blend coffee
Most scientists agree that coffee is useful in the morning, consider why:
- coffee helps to start the brain, improve performance and reduce fatigue.
- Coffee improves your mood, thanks to the production of serotonin, known as the happiness hormone.
- Coffee has an antioxidant effect. Studies have been conducted that found that drinking coffee (moderate) for people of age, helps to maintain thinking, improves blood vessels and overall health.
- For men, coffee is useful for potency, the caffeine contained in coffee excites the nervous system.
- Coffee without sugar-accelerates metabolism and fat breakdown.
- Moderate and daily coffee consumption reduces the development of gallstone disease and promotes good bowel function.
If you don’t have such a habit as having Breakfast, then it’s time to think about it and start your day with Breakfast. do not put it off for later, because you have one health and for the rest of your life, you need to take care.
Thank you all for your attention and be healthy♥